- Minimum Order is £6 inc.
- Once you have ordered you will receive a confirmation email from ScanitMedia Print. It seems on occasions eMails to free email accounts like Hotmail, Live, Outlook, Aol, Yahoo etc are ending up in junk folder so please check there also. Please add email@example.com to your safe senders list to stop that happening.
- Orders will only be processed once funds have cleared by whatever payment method is chosen.
- Only one special offer/discount can be used at any one time.
- Please ensure all artwork is correct and adhere to our Guidelines before submitting. Ensure the bleed is accounted for and that all important text and images are within the margins. Scanit Media will not be liable for any errors made due to the guidelines not being followed. If you are not sure as to whether your artwork is correct then please contact us first via our Support System
- ScanitMedia Ltd are not responsible for spelling or typing mistakes of any kind on customer submitted text or artwork – please ensure your details are inputted correctly on any personalisation section – check for spelling and capitalisation. ScanitMedia Print will copy the exact text that is sent through. Should an error be made on our part then we will do our utmost to rectify it as soon as possible.
- Please ensure any stock items that are ordered are correct, we update items as and when we have the information to be able to but we would strongly suggest that any items that you order are checked over as what is shown on the website is what you will receive.
- ScanitMedia Ltd will always do their best to keep to quoted delivery times but cannot be held responsible for any unforseen circumstances that may change them.
- Please ensure your SHIPPING ADDRESS is correct. If any parcel is delivered wrongly we cannot be held responsible. Any parcels returned to us, there will be a £10 Administrative Fee plus the cost of postage to repost.
- We accept payment by Paypal and Credit/Debit card online and telephone.
- If a payment doesn’t go through please DO NOT submit another order just login into your account and submit the payment – orders are normally kept for 1 hour from the time the order is submitted. If the order is not paid within that hour the system will automatically cancel the order.
- Orders are never split, if an item is out of stock then the whole order will be sent when that item is back in stock. If you require the other items urgently then please order separately.
SHORTAGES or DAMAGES
Please check your order carefully when it arrives. All claims regarding shortage of items or damaged items MUST be made within 7 days of parcel delivery date. No claims can be entertained after this time. Please contact us via our Support Desk by clicking here.
After dispatch your parcel should normally be with you within the times specified for the shipping chosen. Please monitor your tracking details (if applicable) after you have received notification of parcel dispatch and contact us as soon as possible if you suspect there is a problem. Claims for NON DELIVERY cannot be entertained longer than 21 days from dispatch
We want you to be delighted with any print products ordered from us and will do everything we can to ensure you are.
FOR SHIPPING AND DELIVERY INFORMATION PLEASE CLICK HERE
Please contact us on 02921 252456 should you wish to cancel your order. Orders can be cancelled providing no printing has already started. Should a refund have to be made due to an error made by the customer and Scanit Media Ltd has to incur any charges made by Paypal or any other means then these charges will be deducted from the refund.
Once a cancellation has been approved a refund will be made back to your initial method of payment within 2 hours however if you paid by credit/debit card it can take up to 3-4 working days to be debited to your account.
VAT is included in the majority of prices on our website apart from standard unlaminated flyers and leaflets which are zero rated in most cases. However there are some exceptions.
- VAT is chargeable if your Flyer or Leaflet is used as admission to premises, for example using the words ‘free admission with this leaflet’ or similar.
- VAT is chargeable if your Flyer or Leaflet is used to obtain a discount on goods or services, for example using the words ‘25% off with this flyer’ or similar.
- VAT is chargeable if the Flyer or Leaflet has an area designed to be written on.
- For full details on VAT, please check HMRC’s offical line.
If upon receipt of artwork VAT is applicable to your order we will contact you for payment of the VAT due.
All text, wording and designs are copyright of Scanit Media Ltd.